Tomorrow’s cross country event is cancelled due to the weather and ground conditions. We are hoping to hold it on Friday at 11am. I am hoping those of you who have offered to help out will still be able to do this on Friday. We could still be doing with a few more volunteers. Please contact the school office if you can help out.
Posted in General.