Some of our P4 – 7 pupils might have come home with application forms for becoming part of our Digital Leaders team today. Please find the job description below. Forms are to be in by Monday 9th September at the latest and interviews will follow. Good luck!
If your application is successful, these are some of the responsibilities that you will have as part of the Digital Leaders team. These responsibilities will be shared out amongst all of the Digital Leaders.
- To update areas of the school website or school blog site.
- Blog on behalf of the School, a class or a club. Comment on other peoples blog posts
- Test and review new apps.
- Share your skills and expertise with other pupils, classes and staff.
- Set up ICT equipment in classrooms for teachers.
- Lead lunchtime or After School iPad clubs.
- Charge and deliver chromebooks to classes under a timetable.
- Update and download apps.
- Provide first line technical support in school.
- Help to train and assist staff.
- Create “Explain Everything” guides
You may also be asked to work with children from other schools on specific projects, as well as help organise and support other out-of-school-hours activities. In order that you can perform the above roles, we at Beauly Primary School will ensure that you have the relevant training and support to perform the role.