A wee reminder that the last swimming session for P7 is on Monday 30th October.
A huge thank you to everyone who came and supported the Parent Council last night at the Shimla. Great food and a lovely night with a huge £872.50 being raised!
A massive thank you to Ali at the Shimla restaurant for allowing this to happen and also the Parent Council for organising it.
A few points ….
- Blythswood boxes should to be returned to school no later than Tuesday 7th November
- Christmas card orders should be returned to school by Friday 3rd November (a sample of your child’s card and an order form should have gone home tonight in folders)
- Cheques for Christmas card orders should be made payable to ‘Beauly Primary School’
- Poppies will be on sale from Monday 30th October for a donation- please note old £1 coins WILL be accepted for the Scottish Poppy Appeal
- If you don’t fancy cooking dinner tomorrow evening there are still tables available at the Shimla – why not come along, enjoy a night off from cooking while supporting our fabulous Parent Council by raising money which will benefit our wonderful young people in Beauly Primary
I think that’s enough to be getting on with for tonight!!
Please come along and make this night a success by booking a table at the Shimla on Thursday evening and raise money for Beauly Primary at the same time. The Shimla restaurant are very kindly opening their doors and serving us their delicious food and only charging customers for poppadoms and drinks!! Customers are asked to make a dontaion for their food with all proceeds going towards the school.
Tables are available from 5-7pm and 7.30-9.30pm.
Thank you to the Parent Council and Shimla restaurant for organising this and supporting school.
I’ve booked my table…..have you booked yours yet?!
A huge well done to our pupils Oisin, Andrew and Alasdair who took part in the Gaelic Mod in Fort William over the holidays. They all took part in choir and individual events with great success. Oisin did particularly well winnig gold in his solo section. What talented pupils we have! Here is a picture of Oisin with is fabulous trophy.
Thank you to everyone who came and joined us for your Harvest Assemblies today. The children and staff were delighted to see such a good turn out and thank you all for being such good audiences. I am so proud of the performances given by all the children in all classes and the super behaviour throughout. Fantastic end to a very busy term.
Hope you all have a great holiday and I look forward to welcoming the pupils back on Monday 23rd October.