Welcome to the Beauly Primary Parent Council. This page provides information on the Parent Council and at the foot of the page you will find minutes of recent meetings and a Contact Form for communicating directly with our Parent Council Chair.
An introduction: All parents are automatically members of the Parent Forum, and are entitled to have a say in what happens at the school. Members of the Parent Forum can expect to:
- get information about what their child is learning
- get information about events and activities at the school
- get advice /help on how they can support their child’s learning
- be told about opportunities to be involved in the school
- have a say in selecting a Parent Council to work on behalf of all parents at their school
What is a Parent Council?
The role of the Parent Council is to:
- support the school in its work with parents
- represent the views of all parents
- encourage links between the school, parents, pre-school groups and the wider community
- report back to the Parent Forum
Beauly Primary is fortunate to have an active Parent Council who meet for formal business approximately once per term. In addition to this they hold a variety of fundraising events during the year. Members of the Parent Council can be contacted by letter c/o Beauly Primary School or through the Contact Form below. Our elected members are:
Lynsay Boyle (Chair)
Louise Moir (Treasurer)
David Hodgson (Secretary)
The Parent Council always welcomes new members who wish to support the continuing improvement of learning experiences and opportunities for school pupils. If you would like to become a member, or wish to just help out with fundraising events, please contact the Parent Council directly through the contact form below.